Bob Jacobs – NASA deputy assistant administrator of Public Affairs
Bob Jacobs is currently deputy assistant administrator of Public Affairs. He delas with a variety of communications issues for NASA, for both internal and external audiences. Jacobs is also responsible for the management of NASA Television and the agency’s Internet site http://www.nasa.gov.
Today in Space History asked Mr. Jacobs five questions about his role at NASA.
- What is your role at NASA, how long have you been doing it, and what are your basic week-to-week activities? | One
- What do you like most about your job/position at NASA? | Two
- What was one of your darkest/hardest days/week or season? | Three
- How does/has Internet technology (i.e., the web, blogs, the Internet culture) impact how you (and/or your dept) does its job? | Four
- If there was one key message or point you’d like to convey to the general public about the U.S. space program’s future, what would it be? | Five